Calculator Search Contacts Смени на Български
Bookmakers Bet2bonus Forum / Bookmakers /

Bet365 login problem

Author zelazko5
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 30 Jul 2011 00:44
Hello, Bet2bonus, hello people.
I have a big problem with Bet365. I opened an account with them before 3 days. Now I can not enter in my account at Bet365. I connected via Live Chat and asked them why I can not enter in the account. They answered me that my account is locked for pending account verification.
Do you know something about that?
Author ili22ili
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 30 Jul 2011 00:50
Hello bet2bonus,
i have the same problem like the user- zelazko5-.
I made a couple bets and one day when i check my account i was unable to log in.
I reach them via live chat and they answer me to send them pictures holding my ID to my face.
Did any body else is hear about the same situation.
I have a account in another bookmakers, but neither of them is required to send holding my ID.

If some body knows more about this, please let me know.
Author mbogdan01
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 31 Jul 2011 01:11
Sometimes Bet365 do telephone verification. They called me by the phone asked to confirm my account details.
Author ili22ili
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 28 Aug 2011 23:08
I just want to write you that i send all my needed documents to Bet365 and they verify my account.
So i can use it again and everything is OK.
Author SHOBHAMAHESH
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 15:28
I want suggestions about live cricketbet
Author SHOBHAMAHESH
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 6 Oct 2012 15:31
How to earn money from live cricket bet ? Plzzzzz suggest me if you know, i will follow your suggestions, my email id is maheshtnp@in.com
Author Tasneema
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 26 Mar 2014 06:50
Hello, Bet2bonus, hello people.
I have a big problem with Bet365. I opened an account with them yesterday.I have deposited money with Neteller method than I can not enter in my account at Bet365. An error occurred Log in failed Please contact us and quote Ref ACTSTA.I connected via Live Chat and asked them why I can not enter in the account. They answered me via phone call and get all the information about my account for the verification and told me that withing 24hours they will mail me about the problem but still don't found anything.
Do you know something about that?
Author bet2bonus
Admin
#8 | Posted: 26 Mar 2014 16:02
Tasneema
Hi,

sometimes Bet365 system automatically block the account for security reason. We see that you talk with them via phone, and already finish phone verification. We can advise you to wait 48 hours since phone call made, and if still can not log into your account, then ask them again. It's possible to request you some other documents like, PVC code, or sending your ID. Once you finish with verification, your account will be open again. Bet365 is one of the most secure and reliable betting web site, so you can not expect any problems with them. They just want to make sure, that everything is OK with your account. If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Also we have other topic where you can read more about your case: http://www.bet2bonus.com/forum/bet365-account-verification-1-20.html Good luck!
Author joieru365
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 20 Jul 2014 21:17
Any idea self excluded login problem help me plz
Author radu
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 25 Oct 2014 17:51
I need a verified bet365 account, doesnt have to have money in it. Must be verified. i offer 30 dollars for him. please send me an information to fifa_pariuri@yahoo.com
Author ivandko
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 2 Feb 2016 15:23
19.11.2015 I made a deposit and made some betting. My bets were winning.
Then I noticed that I made a mistake in my address during registration. There was Norway instead of Ukraine. The wrong thing in the address was only the country name because other address details were Ukrainian
Author bet2bonus
Admin
#12 | Posted: 2 Feb 2016 16:51 | Edited by: bet2bonus
ivandko

Just contact with Bet365 customer support service and try to explain the situation. Probably they will ask you to provide additional documents and will fix the problem.

They also have live chat support.

If you need any help, please write back.
Author bet2bonus
Admin
#13 | Posted: 22 Feb 2016 12:48 | Edited by: bet2bonus
Don't miss to get 50 GBP bet in-play offer from Bet365 for Champion League match between Arsenal vs Barcelona!

To get a part in this offer is quite simple, just make a pre-match bet on Arsenal vs Barcelona, after the first lick off, place another bet on the same value, if your live bet is lose, Bet365 will money back up to 50 GBP.

See detailed information about this promo at Bet365>>
Bookmakers Bet2bonus Forum / Bookmakers / Bet365 login problem Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.