Calculator Search Contacts Смени на Български
Bookmakers Bet2bonus Forum / Bookmakers /

Problem with withdrawal from bet770

Author dyankov
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:52
I am having trouble trying to get bet770 to process a withdrawal to my bank account.

It started about a month ago now. I had a balance of £800 after doing some matched bets and meeting their WR and put through a request to withdraw this amount to my bank, giving them the account number and sort code.

They then came back to me saying that they had to refund the initial deposit of £200.00 back to my Barclaycard and £70.00 back to my MBNA card, because these were the amounts that were deposited. They went through fine, which left a balance of £682.96 which would be paid by bank transfer.

To cut a long story short, since then I had given them A copy of:

my driving license
the back and front of both credit cards
a bank statement showing IBAN and BIC codes
a credit card statement from Barclaycard

and they have contacted me by phone (on my mobile) for extra verification

the reason that they will not process the withdrawal seems to be that the Barclaycard statement doesn’t show an IBAN and BIC code, but as I have explained it is a credit card account not a bank account.

I must have sent over 20 emails trying to get this sorted out, and I am now at my wits end with them.
Author ninina
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:54
It's obvious that they are just giving you run-around because they have already processed the withdrawal to Barclaycard and hence need neither IBAN nor BIC for this card.
Having said that, this is just another confirmation of the fact that credit cards are best to be avoided for MB, especially Mastercard.
Author chokov
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:55
Similar occurence with Bet770 for me - only have online banking which doesn't show IBAN or SWIFT codes, so had to contact my bank to process a paper statement (14 days wait) to then send to Bet770.

However in the wait for the document the amount for withdrawal appeared in the bank, having sent the IBAN over email (not on a document).

Very strange company!
Author tsveta
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:58
I got a little problem with these guys. No payment for a month, but they are asking for a copy of bank statement showing IBAN/BIC, Account Holder Name.

I did it on credit card and I only have an online statement, which doesn't mention any of the IBAN/BIC.

Frankly tired of chasing these guys for the money.
Author kostad
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 29 Aug 2011 13:59
This is why I am using Moneybookers only. CC and bank wires always making troubles for me,especially at "this" kind of bookies. They asked me for ID and called me once later,that's all.
Author zelazko5
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 1 Sep 2011 14:38
Bet770 paid my withdrawal very slow.
It passed more than 2 weeks since I sent them my ID and utility bill. Finally they paid me the withdrawal :)
Bookmakers Bet2bonus Forum / Bookmakers / Problem with withdrawal from bet770 Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.