Calculator Search Contacts Смени на Български
Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else /

Win 2 tickets for event Manchester United vs. FC Fulham match on the 8th February 2014

Author bet2bonus
Admin
#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2013 09:42 | Edited by: bet2bonus
How to win a tickets ?

Register at bwin through this link
https://sports.bwin.com/en/sports?wm=4188306&zoneId=1576775 and deposit money to participate in the draw for 2 Grandstand Tickets for the Manchester United vs. FC Fulham match on the 8th February 2014 at Manchester Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester, UK.

Only new real money accounts opened between 1st December 2013 and 27th January 2014 will be eligible to participate in the draw
Accounts must be registered using the link above
The draw for the tickets will take place on the 29th January 2014. One new depositor will be selected and will win the 2 tickets.
No accomodation, flights, transfers, etc. included.
Also when you open account at Bwin, you are going to get welcome bonus up to 20GBP or 50 euro.

CLAIM OFFER
Author ukpunter
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 18 Dec 2013 08:36
If i win thouse two tickets for Man United vs Fulham, how i will receive my tickets ?
Author bet2bonus
Admin
#3 | Posted: 18 Dec 2013 10:42
ukpunter

Representative from Bwin is going to meet the winner infront of Old Trafford Stadium a couple hours before the event Man United - Fulham to give two tickets.
Author bet2bonus
Admin
#4 | Posted: 21 Jan 2014 13:05
Hi everyone two weeks left to draw for 2 Grandstand Tickets for the Manchester United vs. FC Fulham match on the 8th February 2014 at Manchester Old Trafford Stadium, Manchester, UK.

Don't miss to get free two tickets !
Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else / Win 2 tickets for event Manchester United vs. FC Fulham match on the 8th February 2014 Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.