Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else /

TIP's & Comments !

Page Page 11 of 15:  ««  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  »» 
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#151 | Posted: 1 May 2015 10:22
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the weekend !

Remain less matches to the end of the championship and everyone is expected with great interest ! This weekend ahead again exciting derbies, which can decide everything !

This time, the most interesting match of the round is in Spain. Sevilla accept Real Madrid, where the loss of the Real, Barcelona can become a champion in advance.

My 3 TOP TIP's this weekend are :

Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester City : 2, over 2.5

Sevilla - Real Madrid : 2, over 2.5

Bayer Leverkusen - Bayern Munich : 1, over 2.5

That's it ! Wish you luck and BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#152 | Posted: 5 May 2015 11:24
Hi, everyone !

Today and tomorrow will play the first semi-finals of the Champions League ! The last four teams are Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich!

Today, Juventus will meet Real Madrid in a European classic.Juventus have no qualified for this phase of nearly 12 years ! Both teams are in very good shape, the team of Juventus is already champion in Italy ! We expected a very interesting and exciting match in which nothing is clear. Most experts give preference to Real Madrid, but we'll see later ! The team of Juventus had no problems with injured players, while Real Madrid will not play Benzema !

My TIP for this match :

Juventus - Real Madrid : x, unter 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#153 | Posted: 6 May 2015 11:09
Hi, everyone !

Today will play, the second match of the semi-finals of the Champions League ! Barcelona accepts Bayern Munich in the first of two matches - A final before the final !!!

This match is expected to be the most interesting match, all year round ! Both teams are in a unique form, and Bayern are already champions in Germany ! All forces are concentrated in these two games, but the team Guardiola has a lot of problems with injured players !

In the team of Barcelona, everything is OK ! The attack will be led by the classic triad: Messi, Neymar and Suarez ! And the team has to return, to the shameful loss before time !

We expect a unique show! Do not miss it for anything in the world !

My TIP for today :

Barcelona - Bayern Munich : 1, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#154 | Posted: 9 May 2015 10:16
Hi, everyone !

Forthcoming last rounds of the championships ! Will be allocated positions, defining the participants in the Champions League and Europa League !

In England, there will again be a great derby as champions Chelsea meet Liverpool ! In Germany derby will be held, which will determine third place ! In Italy, will be interesting too, where they will play two very big derbies !

My 3 TOP TIP's for the weekend are :

Chelsea - Liverpool : 1, under 2.5

Lazio - Inter : 1, over 2.5

Borussia Moenchengladbach - Bayer Leverkusen : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#155 | Posted: 12 May 2015 11:30
Hi, everyone !

Today and tomorrow will play the second legs of the semifinals, of the Champions League !

Today, Bayern Munich accept Barcelona with three goals liabilities. The first game was equalbut in the end the Germans did not hold and accumulate Barcelona stable lead. According to experts, three goals were enough but by a German team - everything can be expected! Surely we can expect a very interesting match, in which we hope will be many goals !

MY TIP :

Bayern Munich - FC Barcelona : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#156 | Posted: 16 May 2015 10:24
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the weekend ! Forthcoming last two rounds of the championships in Europe ! While in England and Italy, the title is decided, in Spain the battle is not over !

In three major championships ahead breathtaking derbies ! Most interestingly, of course will be in Spain, where the title is decided ! Atletico Madrid welcome Barcelona in direct match for the first place ! If Barcelona win secured the title in Spain !

Manchester United - Arsenal : 2, over 2.5

Inter - Juventus : 2, over 2.5

Atletico Madrid - Barcelona : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#157 | Posted: 23 May 2015 10:54
Hi, everyone !

Forthcoming final matches of football championships ! In all major league the champions are clear !

In England - Chelsea
In Italy - Juventus
In Spain - FC Barcelona
in Germany - FC Bayern Munich
in France - PSG
In Netherlands - PSV Eindhoven

This weekend, the most interesting will be in Germany! There survival in the first league struggling 6 teams ! We expected a great battle, it will look and last teams in the standings !

My 3 TOP TIP's for the last weekend are :

Manchester City - Southampton : 1, over 2.5

Juventus - SSC Napoli : 2, over 2.5

Wolfsburg - Borussia Moenchengladbach : 2, over 2.5

Bonus :

VFB Stuttgart - Pederborn : 1, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#158 | Posted: 27 May 2015 11:03
Hi, everyone !

Today is the EUROPA LEGUE FINAL 2015 - WARSAW !

Today will become the winner of the Cup of Europe League ! Against each other, in the finals, go out teams of Sevilla and Dnipro !

The team of Sevilla is total favorite today. So far he has three finals and won all three being. If he wins for the fourth time, will become the first team with four titles.

On the other hand, the team of Dnipro is a complete newcomer to the final. For the first time in their history, they reach that level in football. Surely, they have nothing to lose - so will only play to win !

Surely we can expect a spectacle, as the finals of the Europa League, offers us a lot of goals !

My TIP for today :

Dnipro - Sevilla : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#159 | Posted: 6 Jun 2015 10:39
Hi, everyone !

It's time to the game of the Year - The Champions Leagie - THE FINAL !

Stadium in Berlin will meet the teams Juventus and Barcelona !
And deservedly. Both teams represent the most during the year ! Both teams have so far won two Cups ! Both teams have the opportunity to record triple this year !

Of course, the favorite of all today is the team of Barcelona magic trio: Messi, Neymar and Suarez !Iniesta also is in great shape, and the team has no problems with injured players!

In the team of Juventus also not missing stars, midfield is a super level this year ! Star Team - Alvaro Morata is in a phenomenal shape !

Surely we can expect an exciting game, that will long remember and will enter in the history of football ! May the best team win !

My TIP for the final :

Juventus - FC Barcelona : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#160 | Posted: 11 Aug 2015 09:58
Hi, everyone !

Season 2015/2016 is here !!!

After not so long summer, football passions, conquer the World - again !
Transfer window, poured a lot of money for exchanges and purchases of famous and young playerс, even he is not finished yet ! We expect interesting circles and many exciting matches, as the championships promise to be tied !
This year, will again offer three Tipps of the most interesting matches of the Weekend, and Tipps of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and UEFA CUP !

Let the Football Marathon start with the European Super Cup ! This will be another European Football Derby, one against the other will face teams Barcelona and Sevilla ! Both teams know each other well and made a great Preseason ! If Barcelona win today, will have five Super Cup, as this will catch up with the record of AC Milan !

Soo my TIP for today :

FC BARCELONA - SEVILLA : 1, over 2.5 !!!

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#161 | Posted: 15 Aug 2015 10:46
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the first weekend, for the Season 2015/2016 !

After the summer break, now all are ready for new feats ! As always, ahead forecasts of the most interesting matches of three games in the Weekend and Monday ! When the championships entered a crucial phase, will have short descriptions of the biggest derbies and matches on Monday, will be in a separate column ! The three most interesting matchс, pick of the most intriguing leagues in Europe !

First of interest and strongest is the English Premier League ! Follow Italy - SERIA A ; Spain - LIGA BBVA ; Germany - Bundesliga ; France - Ligue 1 and Netherlands - Eredivisie ! This, according to all the experts, are the most interesting Leagues in Europe !

When you have suggestions, criticisms, greetings and everything else - please comment !!! I will follow with interest and will answer to all !!!

Soo my first 3 TOP TIP's for the weekend #1 are :

Borussia Dortmund - Borussia Moenchengladbach : 1, over 2.5

AJAX - Willem II : 1, over 2.5

MONDAY DERBY* ( English Premier Leagie ) Manchester City - Chelsea : 1, over 2.5

That's it ! Wish you luck and BET MODERATE !!!
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#162 | Posted: 22 Aug 2015 11:33
Hi, everyone !

It's time for Weekend !

This weekend I will discuss three top matches from England, Spain and the Netherlands ! All three matches will be played on Sunday! And why I chose exactly these Matches - because on Sunday in principle, the Coefficients are larger !

We start with creepy derby of England ! Everton accept "citizens" of Manchester in the second Round of Premier League. After a great selection in the Summer, both Teams are ready for the long Season. Raheem Sterling proved his class as a new addition, already scored for Manchester. Ja ja Toure is back in top Form and it can be expected all !In team Everton has a few new young Players, who have yet to prove his Class!

In Spain, within a month, will play for the fourth consecutive match Athletic Bilbao - Barcelona ! This time in the regular round of LA LIGA BBVA (first) ! After Barcelona lost the Spanish Super Cup by Atletico, is now expected to have no Mercy ! On the field will return Neymar and expected Goals Show!

From Eredevsie have chosen match Feyenoord - Vitesse! From these two Teams expect much in the new Season. They made great preparations and everything in the composition is in top shape!

Expect derby on Monday: Arsenal - Liverpool ! Statistics and Comments !

My 3 TOP TIP's for the Weekend :

Everton - Manchester City : 2, over 2.5

Athletic Bilbao - Barcelona : 2, over 2.5

Feyenoord - Vitesse : 1, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#163 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 18:02
Hi, everyone !

It's time for a MONDAY DARBY FROM ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE !!!

This derby is the first, of the great series that we are ! After Liverpool parted with major stars in the summer Luis Suarez and Raheem Sterling, their strength in attack is weakened, but that does not make them weaker than last year! The team of Arsenal is looking for Striker, after Karim Benzema refused to sign with the team from London ! It is expected that very equal match, given the circumstances !

In the last three games, between these two teams Arsenal are unbeaten !
This derby has always offered a lot of goals, but because of problems in attack today is expected quiet game. I think in this match, the winner will be broadcast with a one goal difference !

So my TIP for that Derby :

ARSENAL - LIVERPOOL : 1, under 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#164 | Posted: 29 Aug 2015 10:59
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the Weekend !

This weekend, will be played three super derbies in Europe ! Starting of course with the league, with the highest coefficient - England Premier League !

Tottenham Hotspur accept Everton in one amazin Derby ! This match is expected with most interest in England this Weekend ! Tottenham are unbeaten in their last six Barclays Premier League games at home to Everton ! Everton have not scored, in the last three games against Tottenham, so expect this match to be won by Tottenham !

Is to examine the two worst Derbies this Weekend !

We begin with Derby in Italy: Roma - Juventus! This is one of the oldest derbies in Europe and in Italy ! Despite major purchases and sales this season, both Teams started tentatively Championship and Roma have won only one Point !In this Game, you have to Prove and certainly expect a lot of Goals ! In the last few Games, the team of Juventus prevail, but in this Derby, everything is possible!

In Spain, Sevilla accept Atlético Madrid ! This is a Game with one of the biggest coefficients in Europe on Sunday ! We expected hot Derby, the Team of Atletico in recent Matches has priority!

My 3 TOP TIP's for this weekend are :

Tottenham Hotspur - Everton : 1, over 2.5

Roma - Juventus : 2, over 2.5

Sevilla - Atletico Madrid : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#165 | Posted: 11 Sep 2015 11:21
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the Weekend ! This Weekend will be a Weekend of Derbies !

Will play three super Derbies, the biggest in Europe Championships !

We can not start from England and the Premier League ! Saturday will play another exciting Manchesters Derby ! Hosted by United accept Liverpool ! Both teams presented hesitantly so far in the League, the last two Games have won only one Point ! Liverpool have great Problems in attack as in the last three League Games they have scored only one Goal ! In the last three Games between these two Teams, Liverpool will not Win, having scored only two Goals ! Statistics show Manchester United as a favorite !

In Italy, yet most exciting Derby - Milans Derby ! The team of Inter accepted Milan in titanic clash ! This Derby is one of the equivalent in Italy! As in recent Matches rhyme modest Wins and Draws ! Despite the greatness of both Teams, Matches between them are boring and do not offer any spectacle ! Counting Problems in Attack, ahead of us a Draw.

In Spain, coming hot Derby ! Athletico Madrid accepted Barcelona !!! Like all Years up to now, these two Teams are among the contenders for the Championship ! In La Liga both teams started hammering, so far are unbeaten ! But in the last five Games between them, Athletico have not Won, they have only one a Draw and four Losses !

Manchester United - Liverpool : 1, under 2.5

Inter - AC Milan : x, under 2.5

Athletico Madrid - Barcelona : 2, over 2.5

Page Page 11 of 15:  ««  1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  »» 
Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else / TIP's & Comments ! Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.