Calculator Search Contacts Смени на Български
Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else /

TIP's & Comments !

Page Page 2 of 15:  ««  1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13  14  15  »» 
Author ukpunter
Forums Member
#16 | Posted: 6 Nov 2013 13:10
What a match yesterday, Juventus - Real Madrid,
Real has better game, but no luck. Hope today get more right results.

BORUSSIA DORTMUND - ARSENAL will be the most exiting event tonight i think.
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#17 | Posted: 6 Nov 2013 19:27
I hope the best game for tonight be : BARCELONA - MILAN

But i think, that be going to draw ...
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#18 | Posted: 7 Nov 2013 10:15
Hi, everyone !

After the Round 4 from Champions League Group, it's time to Round 4 from UEFA EUROPE LEAGUE !!!

Tonight Bulgarian Champion from last year Ludogoretz have a chance to qualify for the knockout in EUROPE LEAGUE for the very furst time in his history ! Even draw is enough to achieve this goal and rewrite the history !

And for that I'll give you a 3 TIP's from tonight and 1 special bonus tip for the game Ludogorets - Chornomorets O. !!!

My 3 TOP TIP's for tonight are :

Rugin Kazan - Wigan Athletic : x, under 2.5

Sevilla - Liberec : 1, over 2.5

Apoel Nicosia - Bordeaux : 2, over 2.5

And my BONUS TIP for Ludogorets :

Ludogorets - Chornomorets O. : 1, under 2.5

That's it ! WIsh you luck and BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#19 | Posted: 9 Nov 2013 10:26
Hi, everyone !

Because I'm disappointed by my predictions this week, i'll not give you 3 tip's for this weekend !

I'll give you a full match review & stat's for Manchester United - Arsenal !

Manchester United - Arsenal ( 18:10 pm Sunday ) Old Trafford Stadium, Greater Manchester - weather : sunny - max 9C

Full review :

Manchester United & Arsenal played 2 matche's over the last weekend and last week in Champions League Group.

Manchester United ended with a victory over Fulham at the weekend as a guest with 1-3, and make a draw with Real Soc. at the Champions League as a guest too !

Old Trafford is one of the most difficult of the stadium which can be played ... In the last few games Manchester have only wins over Arsenal at home !

Arsenal are planning other pole after a solid victory over Borussia as guest ( 0-1 ) and the weekend derby with Liverpool at home ( 2-0 ). Тhey are motivated for a new massive win and revenge over Manchester United !

Statistic's :

Manchester United - Arsenal : Last 5 games between this team :

28.04.2013 : Arsenal - Manchester U 1-1
03.11.2012 : Manchester U - Arsenal 2-1
22.01.2012 : Arsenal - Manchester U 1-2
28.08.2011 : Manchster U - Arsenal 8-2
01.05.2011 : Arsenal - Manchester U 1-0

In history has a 50 derbies between Arsenal and Manchester United.

Manchester United have a 25 victory
Arsenal have a 14 victory
And 11 games finished draw

At the moment Arsenal is on the top of the Premier League with 25 points. Manchester Unites is on 8 position with 17 points.

And my Tip for this game :

I'll give you a double chance : Manchester United - Arsenal x/2, under 2.5 !

That's it ! BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#20 | Posted: 19 Nov 2013 09:57
Hi, everyone !

After a long pause, it's again time for TIP's !

Today will be playing one of the oldest European derbies between ENGLAND and GERMANY ! They are probably the two giants of world football !

It is expected that this game can be a real show after dull draw between Italy and Germany last week !

Also ahead of second leg games playoffs ranking of World Cup in Brazil !

The most interesting game would be in France. In the first match, the French lost as guests 2-0 and will now do anything for revenge !

I will give you a 3 TIP's from playoffs and friendly match's today :

Sweden - Portugal : (x)draw, under 2.5

France - Ukraine : 1, under 2.5

ENGLAND - GERMANY : i will give you a double chance for this game : x(draw), 2 ; over 2.5

That's it ! Wish you luck and BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#21 | Posted: 22 Nov 2013 10:30
Hi, everyone !

After a long pause around matches of the National Team's, it's time again for a regular matches of the championships !

Incoming some truli exciting derbies this weekend :

In England Premier League, it's time for the Merseyside derby between Everton and Liverpool !

In German Bundesliga is coming one of the most exciting derbies in recent years. Against each other will face the first and second in the standings, the giants of German football : Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich, who was last year's final of the Champions League and are expected with great interest from all around the world !

And my 3 TOP TIP's for this weekend :

Everton - Liverpool : X(draw), under 2.5

Borrusia Dortmund - Bayern Munich : 1, over 2.5

Sampdoria - S.S. Lacio : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#22 | Posted: 26 Nov 2013 11:02
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the fifth round of the Champions League !

Today, several teams have a chance to qualify for the knockout in the competition before the last round.

Chelsea, Napoli, Schalke 04, AC Milan and Zenit have their chances to achieve results that will provide them ranking in the next phase.

Today and tomorrow, I will write predictions that include "double chance" because the games are unpredictable in the last rounds of the groups may have happened.

My 3 TOP TIP's for today :

FC Basel - Chelsea : x/2, under 2.5

FC Steaua - Schalke 04 : x/2, over 2.5

Arsenal - Olympique de Marseille : 1/x, under 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#23 | Posted: 27 Nov 2013 10:56
Hi, everyone !

After the first matches of the fifth round of the Champions League being played yesterday, tonight Incoming a few more exciting game.

Teams like Manchester United, Bayer Leverkusen, Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain have their chance at good results for direct qualification for the knockout before the last round.

In Group D, the teams of FC Bayern Munich and Manchester City, are fighting for first place, will win an easier team in the eliminations.

Bayer Leverkusen - Manchester United : x,2 under 2.5

CSKA Moscow - Bayern Munich : x,2 under 2.5

Real Madrid - Galatasaray : 1,x over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#24 | Posted: 28 Nov 2013 10:48
Hi, everyone !

After the fifth round of the Champions League, teams are directly qualified for the knockout phase already 8 and they are: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, ​​Atlético Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea, Real Madrid, PSG and Manchester United.

Tonight will play the fifth round in the UEFA Europa League.

Bulgarian champion Ludogoretz already qualified for the knockout and with serenity expect his opponent.

My 3 TOP TIP's for tonight :

Legia Warsaw - S.S. Lacio : 2, under 2.5

Anzhi Makhachkala - FC Sheriff : x, under 2.5

Lyon - Real Betis : 2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#25 | Posted: 30 Nov 2013 10:00
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the weekend and the beginning of a brand new a holiday month of December filled with lots of football!

December starts with derby in England, as on the pitch will come out Tottenham and Manchester United.

My 3 TOP TIP's for this weekend are :

PSG - Lyon : 1, under 2.5

Feyenoord - PSV : 1, over 2.5

Tottenham - Manchester Uniter : 2, over 2.5

That's it ! I wish you a month full of luck and very nice holiday emotions !!!

And don't forget - BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#26 | Posted: 3 Dec 2013 10:10
Hi, everyone !

it's time for a lot of football this week.

This week we play many matches in the FA Cup, Germany, Italy and others. There is also a mid-range in England and France.

My 3 TOP TIP's for this week are two matches of the English Premier League on Wednesday (04.12.2013) and one match of the French Ligue 1 from today (Tuesday - 03.12.2013) :

Fulham - Tottenham ( one of the most exciting London derbies ) : 2, over 2.5

Manchester United - Everton : 1, over 2.5

Lille - Olympique de Marseille : x/2, over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#27 | Posted: 7 Dec 2013 12:09
Hi, everyone !

Today my three predictions will be of English Premier League ! They are expected with the greatest interest in Britain.

My 3 TOP TIP's for the weekend are :

Manchester United - Newcastle United : 1, over 2.5

Arsenal - Everton : 1, under 2.5

Fulham - Aston Villa : x(draw), under 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#28 | Posted: 10 Dec 2013 10:08
Hi, everyone !

It's time for the final (6th) round of the group stage in the Champions League.

Today we play the last matches in groups A, B, C, D, as in groups A, B & C the second team to qualify for the knockout, is not clear.

In group A, a chance to qualify in second place teams have Shakhtar Donetsk and Bayer Leverkusen. As the match between Manchester United and Shakhtar is crucial to ranking the group.

In Group B ahead a spectacular show for second place in the group between the teams Juventus and Galatasaray. Turkish team taking home Juventus who need just a point to qualify in second place.

In group C the fight for second place is also very interesting. For him, the teams will fight at Benfica and Olympiakos who are with equal points and anything can happen.

In group D everything is clear and is expected to match the top two teams Bayern Munich and Manchester City, to become the game of the round.

My three predictions will be the most interesting games that will decide second place in the group.

My 3 TOP TIP's for today are :

Galatasaray - Juventus : 2, over 2.5

Benfica - PSG : 1/x , over 2.5

Manchester United - Shakhtar Donetsk : x,2 / over 2.5

Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#29 | Posted: 11 Dec 2013 09:56
Hi, everyone !

After the snowy weather last night in Turkey, match between Galatasaray and Juventus would be finished by 14.00pm today.

In another group A, C and D were clearly the top two teams to qualify for the knockout and they are:

Group A: Manchester United and Bayer Leverkusen

Group C: PSG and Olympiakos

Group D: Bayern Munich and Manchester City

Today, will play games from other groups of the Champions League.

Most interesting are expected to be matches in the groups F and H, where the place of knockout will compete four European champions.

In Group E, even the first 3 teams are separated by one point and the outcome of each game may decide the ranking of the group.

Tonight, we face some really exciting matches with one of the biggest teams in Europe.

My 3 prediction will be from Group E, F and H.

3 TOP TIP's for tonight :

Chelsea - Steaua : 1, under 2.5

Napoli - Arsenal : 2, over 2.5

Milan - Ajax : 1, under 2.5

That's it ! WIsh you luck and BET MODERATE !
Author AIPtips
Forums Member
#30 | Posted: 12 Dec 2013 10:06
Hi, everyone !

After the last round of the group stage of the Champions League, became clear all teams that qualify for the knockout :

Group A : 1. Manchester United 2. Bayer Leverkusen
Group B : 1. Real Madrid 2. Galatasaray
Group C : 1. PSG 2. Olympiacos
Group D : 1. Bayern Munchen 2. Manchester City
Group E : 1. Chelsea 2. Schalke 04
Group F : 1. Borussia Dortmund 2. Arsenal
Group G : 1. Atletico Madrid 2. Zenit
Group H : 1. Barcelona 2. Milan

The draw for the round of 16 of the Champions League will be drawn on Monday at 13.00pm

Today are still to be played last match in the group stage of the UEFA Europa League.

PSV - Chornomorets Odesa : 1, under 2.5
Maribor - Wigan : 2, over 2.5
Freiburg - Sevilla : 2, under 2.5

Page Page 2 of 15:  ««  1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13  14  15  »» 
Everything Else Bet2bonus Forum / Everything Else / TIP's & Comments ! Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.